100wc week #7

                          The Dentist

"Come on," I said trying to get my little sister to listen to me as she stormed down the hallway. "What's so bad about going to the dentist? They won't kill you!" 
"They scare me!" She screamed, "They are going to yank all my teeth out! And I won't be able to eat or talk! All of my friends will be laughing at me! And I-"
"No they won't, don't be a baby." I answered, "They're just cleaning your teeth."
"Well I'm not going!" She stomped into her room. As the door slammed I knew how she felt.

Comments

  1. Great job on practicing using quotation marks and contractions. There are a few end punctuations that need to be corrected.
    ex. "No they won't. Don't be a baby," I answered. "They're..

    I like how you described some of the action that is happening in your story by giving details to the movement of your sister.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 21

100wc week 19

100 wc week 3